Creating Outcomes for a Course
Finding & Moving Outcomes
Outcomes, Rubrics, & Artifacts
Have a Canvas Question?
- See the Canvas Guides for how-to guides with visuals and text.
- Call Canvas 24/7 Support: 855-264-1995.
- Create a ticket at help.nnu.edu.
- Call Instructional Design & Technology at (208) 467-8034.
- Visit us in the Leah Peterson Learning Commons.
Canvas Tips for StudentsCanvas is user-friendly, but on occasion, some of the awesome features need to be pointed out for them to be useful. This PDF provides tips for an even more pleasant student user experience.
Canvas Release Notes
Instructure regularly updates our learning management system, Canvas. Visit Canvas Community for the latest product and beta release notes from Canvas.
Quick Tips for Captions
Turnitin in Canvas
Troubleshooting for when students have issues submitting Turnitin assignments in Canvas:
- Make sure the browser is up-to-date.
- Clear the cookies and cache.
- Confirm the browser is allowing all cookies.
- Have the instructor check the Turnitin assignment settings, especially "More Options."
NNU has implemented LockDown Browser (LBD) by Respondus in Canvas. LockDown Browser restricts student access to other sites, applications, or resources on the computer when taking an exam. It is most effective in a proctored environment. View this step-by-step process for installing LockDownBrowser or directly download the NNU version of LockDownBrowser. Visit the Respondus website for more information.