Creating Outcomes for a Course
Finding & Moving Outcomes
Outcomes, Rubrics, & Artifacts
Have a Canvas Question?
- See the Canvas Guides for how-to guides with visuals and text.
- Call Canvas 24/7 Support: 855-264-1995 (Students).
- Call Canvas 24/7 Support: 833-879-0859 (Faculty).
- Create a ticket at help.nnu.edu.
- Call IDT at 208-467-8034.
- Visit us in the Leah Peterson Learning Commons.
Canvas Tips for StudentsCanvas is user-friendly, but some of the awesome features need to be pointed out for them to be useful. The Canvas Tips for Students pdf provides tips for a more pleasant user experience.
Canvas Release Notes
Instructure regularly updates our learning management system, Canvas. Visit Canvas Community for the latest product and beta release notes from Canvas.
Quick Tips for Captions
Turnitin in Canvas
Troubleshooting for when students have issues submitting Turnitin assignments in Canvas:
- Make sure the browser is up-to-date.
- Clear the cookies and cache.
- Confirm the browser is allowing all cookies.
- Have the instructor check the Turnitin assignment settings in Canvas, especially "More Options."
Respondus LockDown Browser & Monitor
NNU has implemented LockDown Browser (LDB) and Monitor by Respondus in Canvas. LockDown Browser restricts student access to other sites, applications, or resources on the computer when taking an exam. It is best for proctored environments. View this step-by-step process for installing LDB or directly download the NNU version of LockDownBrowser. Respondus Monitor is used in conjunction with LDB. Monitor enables the webcam monitoring of test-takers. Monitor is effective in non-proctored environments. Visit the Respondus website for more information.