Canvas Learning Management System
- Students and faculty have nearly the same user experience.
- Canvas connects with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Docs, email, and even text messages.
- The SpeedGrader in Canvas allows instructors to dynamically grade student assignments directly from the system without having to download submissions.
- The modules feature in Canvas allows instructors to have more control over how students interact with course information.
- Copyright: If you have questions regarding copyright laws for the digital classroom, you can refer to this great libguide provided by NNU's Riley library.
- Accessibility: It's important when creating content in your digital classroom that you take into consideration those individuals who may have hearing impairments, visual impairments, or both. Create your course content in such a way that is compliant with disability regulations and makes appropriate accommodations for students with disabilities.